Thursday, August 5, 2010

Air Jordan 1 High Strap Premier(BLACK/BLACKORION/BLUE)

This Air Jordan 1 High Strap Premier(BLACK/BLACKORION/BLUE) will hit House of Hoops locations in November. Retro I’s will be out in force this fall. It has a blacked out upper of textured nylon with hits of orion-blue on the jumpman logo (heel and tongue), the strap, and the midsole. . the heel. The Air Jordan 1 High Strap Premier features a strap for style and secure fit around the ankle.Timeless, classic, unparalleled. The Air Jordan I debuted in 1985 and changed the way we view athletic shoes. No longer functional footwear, sneakers became art and the Jordan I was the beginning of a long legacy. Rejected then retroed and re-retroed, but never forgotten, the Air Jordan Retro I is sure to be a favorite.


Came in good packaging and a great authentic shoe

THESE GUYS ARE FAST I PLACED MY ORDER ON SUNDAY FOR THE FOAM EGGPLANTS AND RECEIVED MY ORDER TUESDAY AND I REQUESTED TO DELIVERED GROUND 3-7 DAYS.. GOOD LOOKING OUT THANKS..PEACE